Returns, Warranty, & Upgrades
Product Warranty InfoTruTrak Flight Systems knows how important it is to feel as though the customer is purchasing a product that the manufacturer is going to stand behind. For this reason we want offer more than the basic one year warranty that is standard to this industry. The warranty on all TruTrak products will be three years from the date of purchase. Abuse and misuse of a product are not covered under this warranty. Modification to a product may void the warranty, as well as carry a penalty when upgrading to another product. This three year warranty will be for all products.
As the product line continues to grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain a simple upgrade policy. We do want to reward our repeat customers by allowing a lower cost upgrade from one system to another; however we are not able to offer this across the board on all products. If you are considering an upgrade, please call and we will give you a quote on what this would cost. Many products that we sell today are upgradeable for only the difference in system price. Because we continually strive to have the most up to date products possible, we occasionally have to discontinue products. We will continue to offer discounted upgrades even for our discontinued products.
If you feel you need to return a product to us, whether it is for repair, exchange, or upgrade, please review the procedures below carefully.
- ALL products must first receive a Return of Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) from TruTrak Tech Support. An RMA # may be obtained by contacting us at 479-751-0250 or 866-878-8725. Products received that do not have an RMA # will not be processed.
- Please include documentation stating the reason for the return and describing any symptoms, failure modes, suspected causes of damage, diagnostics performed, data collected, and the TruTrak Tech you spoke with about the problem.
- Product(s) should be packaged in their original shipping containers. In lieu of this, they should be very carefully packaged in containers suitable to protect them during transit. For your protection, items should be insured for the full value. Note that any damage caused during shipping will not be repaired under warranty.
- The outside of the box must be clearly marked with the RMA # issued by TruTrak and the RMA # must also be noted on the return documents.
- TruTrak strongly suggest that customers return product by FedEx or UPS so the shipment can be insured and tracked easily. If you must use USPS / Postal for shipment, please add insurance & tracking to the shipment for your protection.
Send UPS/FEDEX return shipments to:
Trutrak Flight Systems, Inc
Attention: Returns Dept. RMA# ______
1488 South Old Missouri Road
Springdale, AR 72764 USA
Send POSTAL return shipments to:
Trutrak Flight Systems, Inc.
Attention: Returns Dept. RMA# ______
P.O. BOX 189
Springdale, AR 72765-0189 USA
PLEASE NOTE: POSTAL SHIPMENTS ARE ONLY RECEIVED AT THE P.O. BOX. SENDING POSTAL SHIPMENTS TO THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS WILL RESULT IN YOUR RETURN BEING DELAYED IN ARRIVING TO OUR OFFICE AND POSSIBLY BEING RETURNED TO YOU UNDELIVERABLE.
Products repaired under warranty will be returned to the customer domestically at no charge via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground. If customer requests expedited shipping (2nd Day or Overnight) they will be charged the shipping cost and must supply a credit card number. Return shipping will be charged on all international shipments.
When sending products to Trutrak for repair or otherwise please be advised that the customer is responsible for all charges and fees associated with shipment. For your protection, items should be insured for the full value.
Trutrak sends all International shipments with a customs value on all products, per customs laws. We will do all we can to help prevent customs fees charged on return products; however, the customer is responsible for any and all additional fees, duties, taxes associated with the shipment.
Trutrak states on all product returns “WARRANTY REPAIR AT NO CHARGE TO CUSTOMER. A COMMERCIAL INVOICE VALUE OF $___ GIVEN FOR CUSTOMS PURPOSES ONLY”
Please keep in mind that your government or another entity in your country may impose a charge for custom and/or brokerage fees, duties and taxes on items received from the US. These charges do not originate from our company nor do we benefit from them in any way. You are responsible for payment of all custom and brokerage fees, duties and taxes that may be imposed when these goods are imported into your country.